To become a NUWEE student, foreigners need to obtain an “Invitation for study” of the standard form approved by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine.

To get the invitations for study, foreigners should contact the Centre for International Cooperation and Education of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (NUWEE) by email: or by phone+38 0362 63-34-45.

The scanned documents must be sent to the International Department's on e-mail or they can be submitted personally.

The list of documents to get the invitation from the University:

1) copy of the passport;

2) copy of educational certificate with obtained grades (points) and information about the assessment of knowledge, according to which the grades are listed the document;

3) the completed personal data collection and processing consent.

The fee for issuing an invitation is 614 UAH plus delivery.

There are 5 ways to get the Invitation for study:

- The invitation would be issued personally in Ukraine (the applicant is in Ukraine and can get the invitation by oneself);

- The invitation will be sent to the applicant by post ( DHL, EMS,TMM Express or UkrPost);

- The invitation would be issued personally abroad (in particular during the work of the Admission committee abroad);

- The invitation would be issued to an agent who has a contract with NUWEE

- The invitation would be issued to a person if there is a power of attorney from applicant.