The invitation for study is needed for:

To obtain an entry visa a foreigner must apply to the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of origin or neighboring country, attaching to the visa application, the invitation for study of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering. Foreign citizens who have received a visa to Ukraine must inform the International Office  (by email: or by phone +38 0362 63-34-45) about the date of arrival and the flight number of the aircraft.