To be admitted to an educational institution, a foreigner personally submits an application in paper form and fills out a questionnaire. The foreigner adds to the application following:
- National passport (original and its copy).
- Document on the previously obtained educational level (original and its copy).
- Supplement to the document on the previously obtained educational level (original and its copy, if any).
Medical certificate, certified by the official health authority of the country, from which the foreigner came, and issued no later than two months prior to leaving for study to Ukraine.
All documents must be certified in the country of their origin in the manner officially applied in that country (consular legalization or apostillization), with notarized translation into Ukrainian, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
- Health insurance, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
- Contract of liability insurance of foreign citizens when deported from Ukraine.
- 8 photos (matte paper, 3x4).
- Medical examination agreement (at the University Clinic).
ZSMU ensures timely submission of documents to the territorial bodies of the State Migration Service of Ukraine for issuance of temporary residence permits for the period of study to foreigners, enrolled for study, in accordance with current legislation.