Foreign applicants shall submit the following documents:
- copies of the passport authenticated by a notarized translation into Ukrainian;
- copies of the documents on education with grades / marks for the academic disciplines passed, authenticated by a notarized translation into Ukrainian;
- a Certificate on the absence of HIV infection;
- a Certificate on the absence of a positive test result for COVID-19;
- a Health Certificate, authenticated by an official health authority in the country of the foreigner’s origin and issued no later than two months prior to his/her departure for a course of study in Ukraine;
- a notarized copy of the birth certificate, authenticated by a notarized translation into Ukrainian;
- 8 photos 30*40 mm, 8 photos 35*45 mm;
- a Health Insurance Policy to cover emergency medical care.
For admission to post-graduate studies, in addition to the abovementioned points, the following documents are to be submitted:
- a copy of the diploma on awarding the scientific degree;
- a list of publications or a synopsis in the field of the chosen specialty.