What documents should you take to the university
Applicants to graduate school personally submit an application for participation in the competitive selection to graduate school NSC "ISE them. Zasl. prof. MS Bocarius "(hereinafter - the statement) in paper form. The application provides for the applicant's consent to the processing of personal data.
To the application the entrant to postgraduate studies adds:
1) a copy of the document (one of the documents) certifying the person provided by the Law of Ukraine "On the Unified State Demographic Register and documents confirming the citizenship of Ukraine, certifying the person or his special status";
2) a copy of the document of the state sample on the previously obtained educational (educational-qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made, and a copy of the appendix to it. Persons who have obtained higher education abroad are established the equivalence of the submitted diploma in accordance with the "Procedure for recognition of higher education degrees obtained in foreign higher education institutions", approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated May 5, 2015 № 504;
3) four color photographs measuring 3 × 4 cm;
4) a copy of the certificate of assignment of the identification number;
5) consent to the storage and processing of personal data;
6) an international certificate of level not lower than B2 of the All-European recommendations on language education or similar level (if any);
7) list of published scientific works (if any);
8) a copy of the document on the change of surname (in case of change of surname by the entrant);
9) research proposal.