Training of foreign citizens at the Kharkiv Medical Academy is carried out on a full-time basis. Enrollment of foreign citizens is carried out during the year for postgraduate education, training, internships, as well as in the order of transfer and renewal - based on the decision of the admissions committee of the academy based on the study of the following documents:
- a document (original and its copy) on the previously obtained educational (educational-qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made;
- supplement (original and its copy) to the document on the previously obtained educational (educational-qualification) level on the basis of which the entry is made (if any);
- academic transcript issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in case of transfer or renewal to study);
- the original and a copy of the document, which contains information about the content of the curriculum at the previous degree (level) of higher education, credits received, duration of study and academic success in admission to obtain a master's degree or postgraduate education;
- a copy of a passport document of a foreigner or a document certifying a stateless person:
- health insurance, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine;
- 10 photos size 3.5 x 4.5 mm;
- a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian;
- research proposal in the chosen scientific specialty or a certified at the place of work / study of the candidate list of published scientific works and inventions in Ukrainian or English are additionally submitted upon admission to post-graduate school.
- Application form
- Invitations to study (for citizens of countries with which Ukraine has a visa regime)
The documents specified in subparagraphs 1- 5 of this paragraph must be translated into Ukrainian language with notarization of translations.
The documents specified in subparagraphs 1 - 4 of this paragraph must be certified in the country of issue in the manner officially used in that country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
Documents on the education of enrolled foreigners, issued by educational institutions of other countries, are recognized in Ukraine in accordance with the law.