Documents required to enter the University 

To study at the "University of Educational Management" you need submit: All documents must be certified in the country of issue in the manner officially used in that country for such documents and legalized or apostilled by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine. During the first semester of study  foreign documents on education must be recognized (undergo nostrafication procedure) in the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine.