Invitation for study in Ukraine is required for:

To get a long-term visa (type D-13)  to enter Ukraine, citizens of countries with a visa regime should apply to the nearest Embassy of Ukraine in their own or in a neighboring country, adding a packege of necessary documents and the original "Invitation for study". Please inform us on your arrival date, time and flight number before three days. The representative person of the University will meet you at either Boryspil Airport or Kyiv International Airport  (Zhulyany) and transfer you to the students' hostel.