Today, the University has 47 agreements with foreign universities and institutions, international organizations, foundations, and embassies.
During 2017 - 2019, the University actively worked towards the intensification of international academic cooperation. The greatest progress has been made in relations with Polish, Bulgarian, Belarusian, Kazakh and Chinese partners.
List of current agreements with foreign universities and international partners:
- Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank
- Mogilev State A. Kuleshov University
- Mogilev State University of Food Technologies
- Mozyr State Pedagogical University named after I.P.Shamyakin
- Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
- Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski"
- Institute of Ethnology and Folklore Studies with Ethnographic Museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Science
- Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Turnovo
- Konstantin Preslavsky University of Shumen
- Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
- Regional Historical Museum – Sliven
- National Academy of Education named after Y.Altynsarin
- Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State university
- Gori State Teaching University
- INSTITUTE OF CULTURAL HERITAGE
- State Pedagogical University "Ion Creanga"
- Moldova State University
- Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa
- Humanitas University in Sosnowiec
- University College of Social Sciences in Częstochowa
- University of Lodz
- Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities
- Near East University
- Ardahan University
- Academy of Tourism in Antalya
- Erzurum Technical University
- Shırnak University
- ABMS Open University of Switzerland