For studying in pre-university training you need to provide:
- the original and a copy of national passport with translation into Ukrainian.
- the original and a copy of the document on the previous education with the translation into Ukrainian (with appendix with indication of the obtained marks from the educational disciplines). When applying for the visa please put the apostille onto your educational documents;
- 8 photos in the size of 3.5 x 4.5 mm;
- medical certificate of health, certified by an official health authority of the country and issued not later than two months before departure for study in Ukraine
After you confirm the decision to study at our university, you will be issued a formal invitation to the established sample.
Upon receiving the university's invitation, you can contact the Embassy of Ukraine to obtain a long-term visa. If there is no Ukrainian Embassy in your country, we will tell you to whose area of responsibility the Embassies of Ukraine belong to your country.
- You must familiarize yourself with the visa procedure on the website of the Ukrainian Embassy.
- When you receive a Ukrainian visa, be sure to report the date of your arrival. The scanned ticket must be sent to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 7 days before your arrival.
- We will meet you at the airport and deliver you to the university.
CostStudying at the preparatory department - the equivalent of 1000 USD for 1 year
Cost of additional services
- Visa support services and the delivery of invitation - 150 USD
- Insurance - the equivalent of USD 100 USD per 1 year
- Migration formalities - the equivalent of USD 50
- Consulting services - the equivalent of USD 30
- Transfer to the hostel or university - the equivalent of USD 10
- Translation services - equivalent to USD 30
- Dormitory - equivalent to USD 60 per 1 month