List of documents required for foreign citizens to enter Cherkasy State Technological University
Recognition of educational documents of foreigners who enrolled in studying
- The original offer of a place issued by the University.
- The original and copy of the document of previous education, translated into Ukrainian with notarization of the translation.
- The original and notarized copy of the appendix to the document of education with information on academic performance translated into Ukrainian with notarization of the translation.
- The copy of the birth certificate translated into Ukrainian with notarization of the translation (page with photo).
- The Certificate of completion of the preparatory department (if any).
- Two copies of the passport translated into Ukrainian with notarization of the translation (page with photo).
- 10 photos size 5x4.5 cm.
Educational documents of foreigners enrolled in training issued by educational institutions of other countries are subject to recognition in Ukraine in accordance with the legislation. To do this, foreign students personally submit all the necessary documents to the State Enterprise "Information and Image Center" of the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine for the implementation of the recognition procedure and are required to provide a Certificate of recognition in Ukraine of a foreign document of education to CHSTU before the beginning of the second semester of the first year of study. Based on the results of the recognition procedure, CHSTU makes a decision on the continuation of a foreigner's studies from the level corresponding to the results of the recognition procedure, or on the expulsion of a foreigner. If the Ministry of education and science makes a decision to refuse recognition of the document on the obtained educational level provided by a foreigner, including because of its unreliability, the CHSTU expels such a foreigner.