KROK University offers summer / winter schools for international partner universities. The subjects and components of the training courses are developed according to the requirements of the partner HEI.
In addition to the above, KROK Business School implements a short-term Mini MBA
and Mini MBA marketing program
. Each program consists of 7 modules. Upon completion of all 14 modules, as well as the results of defense of the final business project, participants obtain e a certificate of professional qualification of the state model and a certificate of KROK Business School for the completion of the program.
The cost of Mini MBA Marketing
- a technological view on marketing and its role in creating company profits
- a clear understanding of the basics of brand positioning in the market
- understanding customer behavior, how they make decisions and how to manage their decision making
- understanding how and through which channels to properly build communication with the target audience
- how to increase customer flow
- the ability to measure customer loyalty not by eye, but using measurable indicators
- knowledge of top current trends in marketing communications
- the ability to use the tools of digital marketing to increase brand awareness, increase customer loyalty and sales growth
-23 100 UAH.
The cost of Mini MBA
- to provide advanced professional competencies and skills required by managers to more effectively implement the company's strategic goals
- to bring listeners to a new level of understanding of the business
- to accelerate their professional growth.
is -45 499 UAH.
: Intensive course, Saturday classes at 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.