For entering to the KNTU, the foreigner personally applies in paper form. To the application the foreigner adds:
- the document (original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the entering is made;
- an application (the original and a its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the entering is made (in the presence);
- academic certificate giving by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in case of transfer or renewal for studies starting from the second year);
- the original and a copy of the document containing information on the content of the curriculum by the previous level of high education, the credits received, the duration of study and the success of the educational disciplines (in the absence of this information in the supplement to the education document), in the entry for obtaining a master's degree or postgraduate education, if the absence of this information makes it impossible to recognize the qualifications of the document
- a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or a document certifying the identity of the stateless person;
- health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
- 4 photos of 30 x 40 mm.
The documents indicating in paragraphs 1-5 should be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized translation certificate.
The documents indicating in paragraphs 1 to 4 must be certified in the country of giving in the manner that is officially applied in this country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise not provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
To stay in a chummery you need to have:
- a document with information on vaccinations
- a document on the Photofluorography
These documents must be in English or have an English translation.
In the presence, copies are submitted and the originals of such documents are presented:
- a certificate for permanent or temporary residence in Ukraine, a permit for immigration to Ukraine, a diplomatic card of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine or another document on the right of stay in Ukraine;
- tax authority certificate on the registration number of the taxpayer's account card;
- to the birth certificate and the certificate of the Consular Office of Ukraine abroad involving the citizens of Ukraine to foreign citizens, indicating the relevant Decree of the President of Ukraine.