Documents for admission of international applicants:
- An international passport of a foreigner or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13) for the countries with visa procedure of entry issued by consular offices of Ukraine in a home country on the basis of an invitation letter (the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- An invitation letter for receiving a visa for study (original);
- Document, confirming your previous education (high school certificate, Bachelor’s degree certificate) (the original and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- Medical insurance (valid for the period of study);
- 4 (four) photos sized 30 x 40 mm;
- A copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if eligible).