Foreign citizens from visa countries, as well as from countries with which Ukraine has signed agreements on visa-free stay in Ukraine for up to 90 days (tourist, private and business trips), must obtain a long-term visa (“training”, type D) visa to Ukraine, which allows you to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days. Citizens of countries with which Ukraine has signed agreements on visa-free regime: Georgia, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, do not need to open visas to Ukraine, but they must provide the original or a copy of the "Invitation for Study" while crossing the border of Ukraine in as confirmation of the purpose of arrival in Ukraine. To obtain a type "D" visa, a candidate for training must submit to the Consulate of Ukraine in his country the documents according to the list, which is available on the website of the Embassy of Ukraine. Such a list of documents must include the form "Invitation for study". In addition, please note that documents on previous education before submitting to the consulate must be officially certified in the country of the candidate for training (legalized (Ministry of Education + Ministry of Foreign Affairs + Embassy of Ukraine) or certified by the Apostille stamp + legalized at the Embassy of Ukraine). These documents must be officially recognized in Ukraine so that the University can issue a diploma to the graduate after graduation. All "Invitations for Study" issued by the University, before being issued to the applicant, undergo mandatory registration with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The Ukrainian State Center for International Education carries out such registration on behalf of the Ministry and submits an official confirmation of such registration to the consulates of Ukraine (sends a letter on the registration of invitations to study to the relevant diplomatic missions and consular institutions of Ukraine).